- The world’s most influential meeting place for energy companies and professionals will once again convene in-person – safely and securely – in Abu Dhabi
- New market dynamics, the energy transition, technical innovation and hydrogen’s potential will be high on the agenda of the four-day event – the industry’s first chance to meet following COP26
- Energy Capital & Power (ECP) is an official media partner for ADIPEC 2021
Abu Dhabi: ADIPEC will return in person this year to the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre, bringing together experts from across the sector and giving visitors the chance to shape the future of the energy landscape.
ECP is an official media partner for the event, which will convene energy professionals on both the production and consumer ends of the value chain to network in a safe and secure way; to unlock millions of dollars’ worth of new business; and to discover the range of products, solutions and technologies at the cutting-edge of the industry. As the first opportunity to reflect on the outcomes of the UN Climate Change Conference (COP26), this year’s edition will offer:
- An Exhibition showcasing the expertise of more than 2,000 companies, where over 51 national oil companies, international oil companies and international energy companies – along with 26 international country pavilions – will outline the best of the global energy sector, as well as providing visitors first-hand experience of the application of digitalisation
- High-level Leadership Roundtables, convening executives and government ministers in the exclusive Middle East Energy Club to discuss and debate the strategic challenges and opportunities facing the energy sector
- A Strategic Conference on the new market dynamics and innovations that are changing the energy sector, the potential of hydrogen to support the energy transition, how to unlock new value in the Offshore and Marine sector in an age of decarbonisation, and the scope for smart manufacturing
- ADIPEC’s flagship Forum for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, where thought leaders will offer insights on how to build the future energy workforce
- A comprehensive Technical Conference welcoming engineers from around the world, who will share best practice and discuss everything from geosciences and the application of artificial intelligence to maintaining operational excellence in the field
- The 11th edition of the prestigious ADIPEC Awards, honouring those innovators, projects, companies, and individuals exploring possibilities that can reshape the energy world
Christopher Hudson, President of dmg events, organisers of ADIPEC, commented: “There is a great amount to discuss this year for energy companies, governments, and stakeholders across the value chain, from the challenges posed by new emissions targets to the possibilities opened up by the world’s ongoing economic recovery. The opportunity for these discussions will be at ADIPEC 2021, the first major energy exhibition and conference taking place after COP26, where CEOs, government ministers from around the world and energy experts will set out the future of the sector.”
He added: “After over a year of lockdowns, restrictions and virtual sessions, the message we have received from the industry is clear: it is eager to again meet in person, share best practice, and find new opportunities that simply could not happen virtually. As we look forward to returning in person to Abu Dhabi, 2021’s edition is set to be the most important yet.”
Held under the patronage of the President of the United Arab Emirates, His Highness Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, hosted by the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC), and organised by the Global Energy Division of dmg events, ADIPEC is the world’s most influential meeting place where energy companies and professionals will convene in-person, safely and securely, to engage and identify the opportunities that will unlock new value in an evolving energy landscape.
The exhibition provides opportunities for buyers and sellers to meet, learn, network, do business and discover new products, solutions and technologies from both exhibiting companies and country pavilions, providing a world-class environment for trade across the industry’s full value chain. ADIPEC’s conference programmes provide a platform for both strategic and technical insights from leading government ministers, CEOs, policymakers and influencers, as delegates and speakers debate and share their insights on the latest developments that are shaping the industry across four days of business-critical knowledge-exchange.